Easy, elegant and you'd never guess there's tofu in there unless you're the cook! This recipe is kid friendly and makes a great protein packed breakfast, afternoon snack or dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Puree all ingredients, except granola, in a blender.
- 2Put 1 tablespoon of granola in the bottom of each of 8 parfait cups or pretty glasses.
- 3Divide the pumpkin mixture among the glasses, over the granola.
- 4Garnish with another tablespoon of granola in each cup.
- 5Chill for 20 minutes and serve.
- 6NOTE: if you are not planning on serving the parfaits right away, do not assemble them.
- 7Keep the pumpkin mixture in a bowl in the fridge until you are ready to serve and then assemble with the granola.
- 8There is no need to chill the parfaits if you assemble them this way since the pumpkin will already have chilled.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Pumpkin Parfaits
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 335.0
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 34.3 mg
- Sodium 240.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 21.2 g
- Protein 8.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: