Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easy, elegant and you'd never guess there's tofu in there unless you're the cook! This recipe is kid friendly and makes a great protein packed breakfast, afternoon snack or dessert.
- Puree all ingredients, except granola, in a blender.
- Put 1 tablespoon of granola in the bottom of each of 8 parfait cups or pretty glasses.
- Divide the pumpkin mixture among the glasses, over the granola.
- Garnish with another tablespoon of granola in each cup.
- Chill for 20 minutes and serve.
- NOTE: if you are not planning on serving the parfaits right away, do not assemble them.
- Keep the pumpkin mixture in a bowl in the fridge until you are ready to serve and then assemble with the granola.
- There is no need to chill the parfaits if you assemble them this way since the pumpkin will already have chilled.
I'm sorry but this didn't work for me. I made it vegan, used firm silken tofu and reduced the soy milk to 1/2 cup but it was too thin even after chilling and didn't have enough pumpkin flavor for me. I ended up adding another can of pumpkin, another 1/2 cup brown sugar and more spices before I got the flavor and texture I wanted. Now it tastes like pumpkin. chefly