Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Easy, elegant and you'd never guess there's tofu in there unless you're the cook! This recipe is kid friendly and makes a great protein packed breakfast, afternoon snack or dessert.
- Puree all ingredients, except granola, in a blender.
- Put 1 tablespoon of granola in the bottom of each of 8 parfait cups or pretty glasses.
- Divide the pumpkin mixture among the glasses, over the granola.
- Garnish with another tablespoon of granola in each cup.
- Chill for 20 minutes and serve.
- NOTE: if you are not planning on serving the parfaits right away, do not assemble them.
- Keep the pumpkin mixture in a bowl in the fridge until you are ready to serve and then assemble with the granola.
- There is no need to chill the parfaits if you assemble them this way since the pumpkin will already have chilled.