Prep 40 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a nice, Lighter alternative to pumpkin pie. It also has a really nice presentation. Just be sure to use canned pumpkin, not pumpkin pie mix. I have not doubled the recipe so I'm not sure how this would turn out, but I'd be interested to know how it does if someone did! Enjoy
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened at room temp
- 2 tablespoons orange juice concentrate, Thawed
- 1 (16 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled gingersnap cookie
- 1⁄4 cup toasted pecans, chopped
- In a bowl, with an electric mixer at medium speed, beat marshallow creme, cream cheese and 1 tablespoons of Orange Juice Concent. Until smooth.
- In another bowl, stir together pumpkin, maple syrup, cinnamon, nutmeg and remaining 1 tablespoons of orange juice concent. Fold in 1/4 Cup of cream cheese mixture and stir until no white streaks remain.
- Spoon about 3 tablespoons of the marshamallow and cream cheese mixture into bottom of 4 parfait glasses, followed by 3 tablespoons of the pumpkin mixture and repeat layers, ending with the pumpkin layer on top.
- Chill until cold, at least 2 hours.
- Just before serving, sprinkle each parfait with chopped pecans and gingersnap crumbs.