Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This sounds wonderful to have during the fall and holiday season. Prep time = cook time. From Southern Living's Ultimate Book of Appetizers.
- 2 (453.59 g) package cream cheese, softened
- 453.59 g package powdered sugar, sifted
- 453.59 g can pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 9.85 ml ground cinnamon
- 2.46 ml ground nutmeg
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Gradually add sugar, beating well.
- Stir in pumpkin, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Serve immediately, or cover and chill.
- Serve dip with gingersnap cookies.
This is a wonderful tasting snack! I could see this being used as a pie filling or pudding too. Thanks for posting! Made for Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup tag.