1/1 Photo of Creamy Pumpkin Dip
This sounds wonderful to have during the fall and holiday season. Prep time = cook time. From Southern Living's Ultimate Book of Appetizers.
My Private Note
1/2 cup ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy.
- 2Gradually add sugar, beating well.
- 3Stir in pumpkin, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- 4Serve immediately, or cover and chill.
- 5Serve dip with gingersnap cookies.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Pumpkin Dip
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 348.4
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 49.9 mg
- Sodium 135.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 45.1 g
- Protein 3.9 g