Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
These elegant little appetizers are a hit at every party! The creamy filling nestles beautifully in the crispy wonton cup. The shrimp is a delightful treat on top!
- 24 chinese wonton wrappers
- vegetable oil, for spritzing
- 1 (8 ounce) packagesoftened cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 24 prawns (cooked, tails removed)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion, plus
- 1⁄4 cup green onion
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place wonton wraps in muffin tin (like a napkin in a basket); spritz lightly with oil. Bake 10 minutes until crispy.
- Blend cream cheese, garlic, salt, and 1/2 cup onions until soft and creamy.
- Place approximately 1 tablespoon cream cheese mixture in center of each wrap.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and immediately place 1 prawn on top of appetizer.
- Garnish with extra onion. Serve warm or slightly cooled.