Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Creamy cheesy and very good. Try this one for your next pot luck
- 3 lbs potatoes, peeled and cut up (about 6 cups)
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large saucepan cook potatoes for 10 to 12 minutes or until tender.
- Drain rinse with cold water.
- Drain again.
- In a large bowl stir together the soup sour cream cream cheese and butter.
- Stir in 1/4 cup of the shredded cheese, 3 tbsp of the green onions, milk garlic salt and pepper.
- Stir in potatoes.
- Put in 2 quart baking dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 to 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining green onions.
Worth the effort to make. This recipe is easy to follow and the resulting dish tastes great. Thanks.