Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Got this recipe from some magazine while waiting at the drs. office. I scribbled down some notes, don't remember which magazine...
- 3⁄4 cup fresh green beans, cut into 1 inch pieces (frozen o.k.)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄4 lbs white potatoes, peeled and diced (red potatoes good also)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 4 large eggs
- salt and pepper
- Cook beans until just crisp-tender. Drain and rinse under cold running water.
- Heat oil on med-high heat in large non-stick or cast-iron skillet until sizzle stage.
- Add potatoes and spread out.
- Cook and turn until browned and fork-tender.
- Add all ingredients but eggs and paprika. Mix well.
- Crack eggs into cup and add, one at a time, to potatoes spacing them out.
- Cover skillet and continue to cook until whites are set and yolks are to your liking. Sprinkle with paprika and serve while still hot.
This was simple to make and was very tasty. I am a bit curious as to where the creamy part of the recipe is though. :)