Creamy Potatoes With Green Beans & Eggs
- Cook beans until just crisp-tender. Drain and rinse under cold running water.
- Heat oil on med-high heat in large non-stick or cast-iron skillet until sizzle stage.
- Add potatoes and spread out.
- Cook and turn until browned and fork-tender.
- Add all ingredients but eggs and paprika. Mix well.
- Crack eggs into cup and add, one at a time, to potatoes spacing them out.
- Cover skillet and continue to cook until whites are set and yolks are to your liking. Sprinkle with paprika and serve while still hot.