- 4 cups cubed peeled baking potatoes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups chopped spinach
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro (coriander)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (200 g) carton plain low-fat yogurt
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook potato in boiling water 8 minutes or just until tender; drain.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add ginger, red pepper, turmeric, and garlic; sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add potato; sauté for 2 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in spinach and remaining ingredients.