1/2 Photos of Creamy Potato Soup With Onion
This vegan potato soup is plain, but plain yummy, too. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large pot heat the oil. Add onion, garlic and potatoes and sautee for about 2 minutes. They should get some colour.
- 2Add milk, reduce heat and let simmer for about 20 minutes.
- 3Season with salt and black pepper to taste. You might like to add a dash of nutmeg or some fresh herbs.
- 4With a hand-held blender puree the soup.
- 5If you like serve it with croutons on top.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Potato Soup With Onion
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.5
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 26.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: