1/1 Photo of Creamy Potato Soup Plus
1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 30 mins
My first attempt at potato soup. Also my 1st time using leeks. I thought it came out delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean and thinly slice white part of leeks. (You can save the green tops for stock).
- 2Heat oil in a deep skillet and add leeks, sauteing about 5 minutes.
- 3Add milk and evaporated milk to pan, bring to a simmer over med heat.
- 4Wash potatoes. Leave skin on and dice.
- 5Add potatoes to pan and stir.
- 6Cover, reduce heat to low and let simmer 1 1/2 hours.
- 7Stir in bacon bits and serve.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Potato Soup Plus
Serving Size: 1 (343 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 313.3
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 27.8 mg
- Sodium 120.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 10.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hormel real bacon bits