Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
A friend of mine gave this to me as a gift for my b-day. She knows how much I love potatoes and this has become a treasured guilty pleasure. A quick, easy lunch. Adapted from the Gooseberry Patch Gifts for Giving cookbook.
Top Review by hkflanagan
This was SOOOOO salty! And I didn't even add the salt that it called for! It was too spicy for my family. Maybe better without the turmeric? We also had to add 3 times the water just to get it down. Sorry!
- 1 3⁄4 cups instant mashed potatoes (Hungry Jack)
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered milk
- 2 tablespoons chicken bouillon granules
- 2 teaspoons minced dried onion
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄8 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt