Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This delicious, creamy potato soup is good for a hot dinner on a cold night. It was passed down to me from my father and now it's going to be passed straight to your dinner table! Whether for a dinner party with family and friends or a comfy night at come, this soup is the perfect thing to leave you wanting more.
- 5 large potatoes
- 3 large onions or 5 medium onions
- 411.06 g can vegetable broth
- 473.18 ml skim milk
- 78.07 ml canola oil
- 7.39 ml salt
- 4.92 ml pepper
- Peel 5 large potatoes and slice thin.
- Slice 3 large onions (or 5 medium onions) into thin pieces.
- Add to a pot filled with approximately 1/3 cup of canola oil.
- Cook the sliced potatoes and onions until soft.
- Add salt and pepper to taste (see suggestions above).
- Add 1 (14.5 oz.) can of vegetable broth.
- Add 2 cups of skim milk.
- Blend (preferably using a hand-held blender, but works fine with a normal blender).
- Serve immediately.