Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Thick and delicious! Just the thing for warming you on cold evenings
- 2 medium potatoes, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 600 ml vegetable stock
- 280 ml milk
- 1 teaspoon dried herbs
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon caraway seed
- Heat oil and sauté the veg until the onion is transparent.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to boil.
- Simmer, covered, for 20 minutes.
- Liquidise and thin with milk if desired.
Very thick and creamy, without loads of fat and/or cheese. The paprika and caraway seeds added great flavor. The herbs I used were thyme and parsley. Thanx for a yummy new potato soup recipe!