1/1 Photo of Creamy Potato Soup
Thick and delicious! Just the thing for warming you on cold evenings
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil and sauté the veg until the onion is transparent.
- 2Add remaining ingredients and bring to boil.
- 3Simmer, covered, for 20 minutes.
- 4Liquidise and thin with milk if desired.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Potato Soup
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.7
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 9.5 mg
- Sodium 40.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: