Prep 25 mins
Cook 20 mins
A great addition to any barbecue or potluck.
Make and share this Creamy Potato Salad With Bacon and Onions recipe from Food.com.
- Steam potatoes in a steamer basket for 15-20 minutes until they are tender. Remove from the heat and set aside until they are cool to handle.
- Slice potatoes thickly and transfer to bowl. Sprinkle the potatoes with vinegar, salt and pepper. Add the celery, cooked and crumbled bacon, and parsley.
- In another bowl, combine the mayo, sugar, salt and pepper to taste. Pour dressing over potatoes. Add the green onions and toss gently.
- Taste for seasonings and add salt and pepper if needed.
- Refrigerate for several hours before serving.
Was really good but I roasted the potatoes instead of steaming them.