Prep 25 mins
Cook 20 mins
A great addition to any barbecue or potluck.
- 16 small red potatoes
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- salt and pepper
- 4 stalks celery, halved lengthwise and sliced thinly
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, cooked until crisp and crumbled
- 1 bunch Italian parsley, finely chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 bunch green onion, thinly sliced
- Steam potatoes in a steamer basket for 15-20 minutes until they are tender. Remove from the heat and set aside until they are cool to handle.
- Slice potatoes thickly and transfer to bowl. Sprinkle the potatoes with vinegar, salt and pepper. Add the celery, cooked and crumbled bacon, and parsley.
- In another bowl, combine the mayo, sugar, salt and pepper to taste. Pour dressing over potatoes. Add the green onions and toss gently.
- Taste for seasonings and add salt and pepper if needed.
- Refrigerate for several hours before serving.
Was really good but I roasted the potatoes instead of steaming them.