Recipe by foodtvfan
A tasty Kraft Canada recipe that cuts the fat in this rich and creamy classic recipe for a simple summer time dish. The combination of calorie-wise dressings in place of all mayonnaise provides all the flavor and creamy texture of the traditional salad. The 55 minutes includes refrigeration time. A great make-ahead because it can be refrigerated for up to 24 hours.
Top Review by anme
Excellent potato salad recipe that does not taste healthy! I made this last night for someone to take on a pinic today, but of course I had to have a taste today before I sent it off! I used a very spicy horseradish mustard and left out the yolk of the egg and used two cooked egg white shells instead. I also added some pepper and paprika for color. Very nice salad, will make again even for those who are not watching their waist!
- 1 lb red potatoes, unpeeled, cut into chunks
- 1⁄4 cup Kraft Calorie-Wise Italian dressing
- 1⁄4 cup Miracle Whip Calorie-Wise, salad dressing
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 hard-cooked egg, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook potatoes in boiling water for 15 minutes or until tender; drain. Rinse potatoes with cold water until cooled; drain again.
- Mix dressings and mustard in a large bowl.
- Add potatoes, egg, and onions; mix lightly. Cover.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes or up to 24 hours.