1 hr 10 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 lbs red potatoes, unpeeled
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 8 green onions, white and light green portions, thinly sliced
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley, plus parsley sprigs for garnish
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint, plus mint sprigs for garnish
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil, plus basil sprigs for garnish
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1Bring a large pot three-fourths full of salted water to a boil over high heat.
- 2Add the potatoes and boil until tender when pierced with a fork, 15 to 20 minutes.
- 3Drain and let cool completely in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- 4Cut the potatoes into 3/4-inch dice.
- 5In a large bowl, stir together the yogurt, mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, lemon juice, green onions, celery, and the chopped parsley, mint and basil.
- 6Add the potatoes.
- 7Season with salt and pepper and toss gently to mix.
- 8To serve, transfer the salad to a large serving bowl and garnish with parsley, mint and basil sprigs.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Potato Salad - Fresh Tasting!
Serving Size: 1 (299 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 244.4
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 8.5 mg
- Sodium 138.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 5.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: