Creamy Potato Salad - Fresh Tasting!
- Bring a large pot three-fourths full of salted water to a boil over high heat.
- Add the potatoes and boil until tender when pierced with a fork, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Drain and let cool completely in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Cut the potatoes into 3/4-inch dice.
- In a large bowl, stir together the yogurt, mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, lemon juice, green onions, celery, and the chopped parsley, mint and basil.
- Add the potatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper and toss gently to mix.
- To serve, transfer the salad to a large serving bowl and garnish with parsley, mint and basil sprigs.