Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- 3 lbs red potatoes, unpeeled
- 1⁄3 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 8 green onions, white and light green portions, thinly sliced
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley, plus parsley sprigs for garnish
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint, plus mint sprigs for garnish
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil, plus basil sprigs for garnish
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Bring a large pot three-fourths full of salted water to a boil over high heat.
- Add the potatoes and boil until tender when pierced with a fork, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Drain and let cool completely in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Cut the potatoes into 3/4-inch dice.
- In a large bowl, stir together the yogurt, mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, lemon juice, green onions, celery, and the chopped parsley, mint and basil.
- Add the potatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper and toss gently to mix.
- To serve, transfer the salad to a large serving bowl and garnish with parsley, mint and basil sprigs.
I don't know, I didn't like the mint in this. Maybe it's just my taste buds.
Very Good!!! Had this with grilled steak and chicken. I did add the eggs in mine. We all gave this recipe a 5 star rating.