Prep 45 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a combination of my mother-in-laws recipe and the taste of my family. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do. My DH doesn't care for onions, so I leave them out. Add them to yours if you choose...my mother-in-law adds 1 cup of sweet onions.
- 8 -10 medium potatoes (I prefer Yukon Gold)
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 dill pickles
- 3 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Peel and dice potatoes in large bite size pieces. Place potatoes in a large pot, cover with water and add 1 teaspoons of salt, cover and boil until soft but not falling apart. About 15 to 20 minutes. Drain and cool.
- Meanwhile in large bowl combine mayo, miracle whip, diced pickles, vinegar, mustard, sugar, salt & pepper. Mix well.
- Add diced boiled eggs (I cut mine into pretty large pieces), and cooled potatoes. Fold all ingredients together until well incorporated.
- Best if refrigerated for 1 hour before serving.