Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Perfect for a barbeque potluck.
Make and share this Creamy Potato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb red potatoes, unpeeled, in chunks
- 1⁄4 cup zesty Italian dressing
- 1⁄4 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 egg, hard boiled, chopped
- 4 green onions, sliced
- Cook potatoes in boiling water until tender, drain.
- Rinse with cold water until cooled, drain again.
- Mix dressings, mustard, and pepper to taste in a large bowl.
- Add potatoes, egg, and onions.
- Mix lightly and cover.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes.