Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Summer is coming and grilling is in the air this is a wonderful potato salad. I'm not sure were I got this recipe.
- 4 cups cubed cooked potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup diced celery
- 1⁄4 cup diced green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, soften
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Combine Potatoes, celery,green peppers, green onions, and salt; mix lightly.
- Combine cream cheese,sour cream, and milk until well blended and smooth.
- Add potatoes mixture mix lightly.
This was a nice change from our usual mayo type potato salad. I sprinkled the top with paprika for gasrnish. Thanks for sharing.