Recipe by iris5555
From P. Allen Smith. This is different in that it includes cream cheese. I used light mayo, sour cream and cream cheese for some calorie savings.
- 3 lbs small red potatoes (about 25 potatoes) or 3 lbs medium red potatoes, unpeeled and sliced (about 25 potatoes)
- 1 cup chopped vidalia onions or 1 cup another variety sweet onion
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dill
- 1 teaspoon beau monde seasoning
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and slice the potatoes.
- Boil them with their jackets on for about 20 minutes until they are soft.
- Rinse them with cold water and set aside.
- In a large bowl mix chopped Vidalia onion with mayonnaise, sour cream and cream cheese.
- To this add the dill, Beau Monde seasoning and chopped fresh parsley.
- Fold all of the ingredients together and add the cooked potatoes.
- Chill the salad for at least a few hours before serving.