1/1 Photo of Creamy Potato Parsley Soup (But Without the Cream!)
I found this recipe in the book that was packaged along with my microwave. I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds fabulous!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine potatoes, onion, salt and broth in a medium casserole, and add parsley.
- 2Cook, covered, at HIGH for 12 to 13 minutes in a microwave, or until potatoes are tender.
- 3Combine cornflour with a small amount of cold milk.
- 4Stir into potato mixture, and add the remaining milk.
- 5Cook at HIGH for 6 to 7 minutes, or until mixture comes to a boil and is piping hot.
- 6Stir once or twice during cooking.
- 7Serve hot with crisp croutons, or toasted bread.
- 8For Vegetarian use vegetable broth or water.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Potato Parsley Soup (But Without the Cream!)
Serving Size: 1 (327 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 180.3
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 12.8 mg
- Sodium 525.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 7.8 g