I found this recipe in the book that was packaged along with my microwave. I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds fabulous!
- Combine potatoes, onion, salt and broth in a medium casserole, and add parsley.
- Cook, covered, at HIGH for 12 to 13 minutes in a microwave, or until potatoes are tender.
- Combine cornflour with a small amount of cold milk.
- Stir into potato mixture, and add the remaining milk.
- Cook at HIGH for 6 to 7 minutes, or until mixture comes to a boil and is piping hot.
- Stir once or twice during cooking.
- Serve hot with crisp croutons, or toasted bread.
- For Vegetarian use vegetable broth or water.