1/3 Photos of Creamy Potato Leek Soup
The idea for the recipe came from a soup I had at Biltmore Estate in Asheville, NC. It is easy to prepare, but tastes gourmet!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring broth to a boil and reduce to medium.
- 2Add leeks, potatoes, and onion.
- 3Simmer, covered, 25-30 minutes.
- 4Add seasonings and cream.
- 5Simmer 5 minutes more.
- 6Slightly mash with a potatoe masher to desired consistency.
- 7Serve with salad and crusty bread.
- 8A snap to make, but tastes gourmet!
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Potato Leek Soup
Serving Size: 1 (396 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 386.1
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 61.1 mg
- Sodium 1231.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 11.8 g