Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
The Potato Salad my family grew up on.
- 8 cups baby red potatoes, cooked
- 1 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup stone ground dijon mustard
- fresh black pepper, lots
- 1⁄2 cup fresh dill, chopped
- Cut potatoes into halves or quarters.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to make a super creamy combination.
- Can be made a day ahead, add more pepper or grainy mustard as desired.
Fantastic! Had it with barbecue - the flavor is just the perfect compliment. We refrigerated it overnight as well and added more pepper. Really great recipe, thanks!!
We enjoyed this potato salad so much! I did add a bit more mustard and black pepper because I like them and refrigerated overnight.