Recipe by mshivers60
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. While corn pudding is one of our favorite side dishes, it is made even better with the addition of Simply Potatoes Mashed Potatoes! This recipe is great served with barbecue or ham.
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (24 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 cup light cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large deep mixing bowl, beat eggs and salt on medium speed until fluffy.
- Beat in remaining ingredients until combined. Pour into a greased 3-quart baking dish.
- Set in a large 2-inch deep pan. Place in oven and add water to pan to about 1 1/2-inch up side of dish.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Serves 4.