Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. While corn pudding is one of our favorite side dishes, it is made even better with the addition of Simply Potatoes Mashed Potatoes! This recipe is great served with barbecue or ham.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large deep mixing bowl, beat eggs and salt on medium speed until fluffy.
- Beat in remaining ingredients until combined. Pour into a greased 3-quart baking dish.
- Set in a large 2-inch deep pan. Place in oven and add water to pan to about 1 1/2-inch up side of dish.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Serves 4.