1 hr 10 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. While corn pudding is one of our favorite side dishes, it is made even better with the addition of Simply Potatoes Mashed Potatoes! This recipe is great served with barbecue or ham.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a large deep mixing bowl, beat eggs and salt on medium speed until fluffy.
- 3Beat in remaining ingredients until combined. Pour into a greased 3-quart baking dish.
- 4Set in a large 2-inch deep pan. Place in oven and add water to pan to about 1 1/2-inch up side of dish.
- 5Bake for 50-60 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Serves 4.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Potato & Corn Pudding #SP5
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.1
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 225.6 mg
- Sodium 979.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 9.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes