Recipe by "Food:The Way To Anyone's Heart"
A twist on plain ole' mashed potatoes. In today's world, you can buy some great prepared foods such as, mashed potatoes. In this recipe you can either make your own mashed potatoes or save time and buy prepared mashed potatoes.
- 1 1⁄2 cups hot mashed potatoes (prepared with milk and butter)
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 -2 tablespoon milk
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3⁄4 cup French-fried onions
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine prepared potatoes, sour cream, milk, and garlic powder; mix well.
- Spoon half of mixture into a greased 1-qt. baking dish.
- Layer with half of the onions and cheese. Repeat layers.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until the cheese is melted.