Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a great recipe for left over mashed potatoes. Yet simple enough to make without having the left overs!
- 354.88 ml hot mashed potatoes (prepared with milk and butter)
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 14.79-29.58 ml milk
- 0.59 ml garlic powder
- 177.44 ml French-fried onions
- 118.29 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- In a bowl, combine potatoes, sour cream, milk and garlic powder; mix well. Spoon half into a greased 1-qt. baking dish. Layer with half of the onions and cheese. Reapeat layers. Bake, uncovered at 350 for 30-35 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- *Prep time is based on using leftover mashed potatoes.
I had just enough left over mashed potatoes to make this, and I'm so glad I did. This is so rich and filling that I think it actually serves more than two....unless one of you is a teenage boy! It blew my fat content for the day, but it was worth it. Thanks for posting! Made for Holiday tag.