Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Found among my recipe clippings. I am posting for safe keeping! I estimated the prep time, so it may not be accurate.
- 8 medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Place into a greased 9 inch square baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 70 t0 75 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
- Uncover and bake for 10- 15 minutes longer or until lightly browned.
I made this on 4/7/09 as part of our dinner and for Spring PAC 2009. I cut this back to just 4 servings, but used the full can of soup and only about 1/4 to 1/3 cup of sour cream. In my oven they were fork tender in about an hour. We both really enjoyed the taste, this will be made again.Thanks for posting and, "Keep Smiling :)"