Prep 35 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is an easy and yummy potato dish to go with steaks or chicken on the grill. It's an adaptation of a recipe from a Kingsford Barbecue cook book, dated May 1988. I have baked it in the oven, also, and tried it with various spices.
- 3 medium potatoes, sliced (peeling is optional)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon
- 1⁄3 cup water
- Place sliced potatoes and onion on heavy-duty foil.
- Dot with margarine.
- Sprinkle with other ingredients.
- Seal foil around potatoes.
- Grill packet over medium-hot fire about 35 minutes, until potatoes are tender.