Recipe by Sara 76
From a soup can label.
Top Review by Diana #2
This gets a lot more than 5 Stars. Nothing special to buy, easy to make, and flavour galore. I think this just may replace my favourite scalloped potato recipe....it's *that* good. Thanks Sara for a wonderful recipe. Made for the Auzzie/NZ Recipe Swap #32
- 1 kg potato, peeled & thinly sliced
- 420 g condensed cream of chicken soup
- 3⁄4 cup skim milk
- black pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup fresh breadcrumb
- 1⁄2 cup tasty cheese, low-fat
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 220°C Lightly grease an 8 cup ovenproof, microwave safe dish.
- Evenly layer potatoes in prepared dish. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave 10 minutes or until potatoes are just tender.
- Combine soup, milk, and pepper. Pour evenly over potatoes, gently shaking the dish to allow the mixture to run through the potato layers.
- Combine breadcrumbs and cheese and sprinkle over potato mixture. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until hot and golden.