Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This family recipe is one of the few that I keep in my repertoire.
- 3 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of potato soup
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 lbs frozen potatoes, home-fry style
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix ingredients together, reserving 1 cup of cheese.
- Spread into shallow baking pan.
- Bake, covered, 45 minutes.
- Remove cover, sprinkle remaining cheese on top and continue baking, about 15 minutes until cheese is melted and begins to brown.