Recipe by teresas
I have been fixing this for years. It came out of a Kingsford Barbecue book back in 1988. Tells you a little on how old I am. LOL. I no longer use the briquets. This works well on the gas grill also. Just throw on the grill and forget about it. Hope you enjoy them.
Top Review by Noo
A brilliant way to cook potatoes on the barbecue that is easy and really tasty...the entire family enjoyed these, and I will most definitely be cooking these again and again.
Thanks for another great recipe TeresaS.
Made for ZaarStars.
- 5 medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 6 tablespoons butter or 6 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄3 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped (I use 1 tbls dried)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄3 cup chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Place sliced potatoes and onion on 22X18-inch piece of heavy-duty foil.
- Dot with butter.
- Sprinkle with cheese, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- Fold up foil around potatoes; add chicken broth.
- Seal edges tightly.
- Grill packet, on covered grill, over medium-hot about 35 minutes or until potatoes are tender.