Creamy Potato and Green Onion Soup
- Bring 1 1/2 cups water to boiling, add potatoes& celery, cover and bring to boil again.
- Reduce heat and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 20 minutes.
- Drain liquid into blender and add 3 cups of the cooked vegetables and 1/4 cup of water.
- Cover and blend until smooth (1 minute), then place pureed vegetables back into sauce pan with remaining potatoes and celery.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, then heat, stirring occasionally, until hot.
- Garnish with garlic toast, if desired.