Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A tasty side dish.
Make and share this Creamy Portabella Gratin recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 portabella mushroom, cubed
- 1 cup red bell pepper, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) container garlic & herb spreadable cheese
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- Heat broiler.
- In saucepot, add 2 broccoli and cauliflower to boiling water; cook 5 minutes.
- In skillet, saute 1 portobello mushroom, cubed, and red bell pepper, in butter 5 minutes.
- Place veggies in a 7-cup casserole dish.
- Microwave spreadable cheese 15 seconds.
- Pour cheese over vegetables.
- Combine Parmesan and parsley; top veggies.
- Broil 2 minutes.
This was so good, what a great idea!! The nice thing about it is you could really use any veggies that you want to, but this mix was fantastic. Super easy to make too, will deffinitly use it again for both a side dish, and a vegetarian entree.