A tasty side dish.
Make and share this Creamy Portabella Gratin recipe from Food.com.
- Heat broiler.
- In saucepot, add 2 broccoli and cauliflower to boiling water; cook 5 minutes.
- In skillet, saute 1 portobello mushroom, cubed, and red bell pepper, in butter 5 minutes.
- Place veggies in a 7-cup casserole dish.
- Microwave spreadable cheese 15 seconds.
- Pour cheese over vegetables.
- Combine Parmesan and parsley; top veggies.
- Broil 2 minutes.
This was so good, what a great idea!! The nice thing about it is you could really use any veggies that you want to, but this mix was fantastic. Super easy to make too, will deffinitly use it again for both a side dish, and a vegetarian entree.