Recipe by potions
A tasty side dish.
Top Review by I Cook Therefore I Am
This was so good, what a great idea!! The nice thing about it is you could really use any veggies that you want to, but this mix was fantastic. Super easy to make too, will deffinitly use it again for both a side dish, and a vegetarian entree.
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 portabella mushroom, cubed
- 1 cup red bell pepper, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) container garlic & herb spreadable cheese
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat broiler.
- In saucepot, add 2 broccoli and cauliflower to boiling water; cook 5 minutes.
- In skillet, saute 1 portobello mushroom, cubed, and red bell pepper, in butter 5 minutes.
- Place veggies in a 7-cup casserole dish.
- Microwave spreadable cheese 15 seconds.
- Pour cheese over vegetables.
- Combine Parmesan and parsley; top veggies.
- Broil 2 minutes.