Recipe by RachelB-KY
This is so good. I've done so many things with pork tenderloin and this is probably now my favorite one to make.
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup sour cream (8 ounces)
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut each tenderloin into eight pieces. Flatten each piece to 3/4-in. thickness. In a shallow dish, combine the egg, water and seasonings. Place bread crumbs in another shallow dish. Dip pork into egg mixture, then into bread crumbs.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown pork in oil for 5 minutes on each side. Transfer to a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; keep warm. In the same skillet, saute mushrooms in butter until tender. Stir in the soup, sour cream and broth; pour over pork.
- Cover and bake at 325° for 1 hour or until pork is tender.