Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is so good. I've done so many things with pork tenderloin and this is probably now my favorite one to make.
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup sour cream (8 ounces)
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- Cut each tenderloin into eight pieces. Flatten each piece to 3/4-in. thickness. In a shallow dish, combine the egg, water and seasonings. Place bread crumbs in another shallow dish. Dip pork into egg mixture, then into bread crumbs.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown pork in oil for 5 minutes on each side. Transfer to a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; keep warm. In the same skillet, saute mushrooms in butter until tender. Stir in the soup, sour cream and broth; pour over pork.
- Cover and bake at 325° for 1 hour or until pork is tender.
This was excellent! The pork was extremely tender and flavorful. Made for New Year's Day. Thanks for the great recipe, we will use it again and again.