Recipe by Lilkari23
This is a super easy casserole to throw together and tastes great! Even leftovers are yummy! I got it from a Better Homes and Gardens cookbook.
Top Review by ~Nimz~
We really enjoyed this. I didn't care for the rosemary in this that much. I think fresh would have worked better. I served this with mashed potatoes. Thanks Made for PAC Fall 2007
- 6 boneless pork chops, about 3/4 inch thick
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2⁄3 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French-fried onions
- hot cooked noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim fat from chops. In a shallow dish, combine flour, salt, and pepper.
- Coat chops with mixture.
- In a large skillet, cook chops in hot oil until browned on both sides (4-5 minutes per side). Remove from heat.
- In a bowl, stir together soup, sour cream, chicken broth and rosemary. Stir in half of the french fried onions.
- Pour into an ungreased 9x13 baking dish. Top with the browned chops.
- Bake, covered, at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Uncover, sprinkle with remaining onions and bake for an additional 5 to 10 minutes, or until juices from chops run clear.
- Serve over hot cooked egg noodles.