1/2 Photos of Creamy Pork Chops Casserole
This is a super easy casserole to throw together and tastes great! Even leftovers are yummy! I got it from a Better Homes and Gardens cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 boneless pork chops, about 3/4 inch thick
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2/3 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French-fried onions
- hot cooked noodles
- 1Trim fat from chops. In a shallow dish, combine flour, salt, and pepper.
- 2Coat chops with mixture.
- 3In a large skillet, cook chops in hot oil until browned on both sides (4-5 minutes per side). Remove from heat.
- 4In a bowl, stir together soup, sour cream, chicken broth and rosemary. Stir in half of the french fried onions.
- 5Pour into an ungreased 9x13 baking dish. Top with the browned chops.
- 6Bake, covered, at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Uncover, sprinkle with remaining onions and bake for an additional 5 to 10 minutes, or until juices from chops run clear.
- 7Serve over hot cooked egg noodles.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Pork Chops Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 437.0
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 133.9 mg
- Sodium 640.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 42.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: