Ahh, comfort food at it's best! Great for a quick weeknight meal. Ready in less than an hour.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F and spray a 9x13 glass pan with non-stick spray.
- 2Brown the pork chops in oil and garlic. Season liberally with garlic salt and black pepper.
- 3While the pork chops are cooking, combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl and pour into the 9x13 pan.
- 4Place pork chops on top of the rice mixture and pour the pan dripping over the pork chops.
- 5Bake uncovered at 350°F for 40 minutes.
- 6Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Pork Chops and Rice Dish--Comfort Food!
Serving Size: 1 (444 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 938.9
- Calories from Fat 318
- Total Fat 35.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 198.7 mg
- Sodium 1820.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 70.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: