Recipe by Monica120179
Ahh, comfort food at it's best! Great for a quick weeknight meal. Ready in less than an hour.
Top Review by ICook4danny&Puddin
Great dish, I do add cooked fresh mushrooms and onions and omit the onion flakes and reduce the salt. It's one of my favorites, I should have reviewed this along time ago.
- 6 boneless pork chops
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- garlic salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 0.5 (2 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups uncooked rice
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and spray a 9x13 glass pan with non-stick spray.
- Brown the pork chops in oil and garlic. Season liberally with garlic salt and black pepper.
- While the pork chops are cooking, combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl and pour into the 9x13 pan.
- Place pork chops on top of the rice mixture and pour the pan dripping over the pork chops.
- Bake uncovered at 350°F for 40 minutes.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.