Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Try this dressing on any combination of fruits including canned.
- 4 cups fresh fruit (your choice)
Poppy Seed Dressing
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange zest
- 3⁄4 cup low-fat yogurt (plain or flavored)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 teaspoon poppy seed
- Using a food processor or blender, combine all dressing ingredients by pulsing for 5 seconds.
- Pour over fresh fruit or drained canned fruits of choice.
- Dressing Yield = 1 cup.
- Serving size = 4 tablespoons dressing and 1 cup of fruit.
Have been looking to add new dressings for summer - this creamy dressing perfect to top a summer salad. Love the addition of the poppy seed! It tastes as good as it looks - have added it to my salad collection. Thank you SusieQusie.
This was quite refreshing and delicious!! Loved the mix of orange juice with poppy seeds! Made ours with some fresh strawberries and blueberries and my dbf added a bit of granola for some extra crunch!! Thanks SusieQusie, this was wonderful!!