1/1 Photo of Creamy Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole
This is a wonderful, easy dish that makes a quick mid-week meal. My friend brought this to me when I was sick and it was great comfort food!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the first 4 ingredients and spoon into a lightly greased baking dish.
- 2Combine crushed crackers and butter.
- 3Sprinkle over chicken mixture.
- 4Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 570.8
- Calories from Fat 365
- Total Fat 40.6 g
- Saturated Fat 18.5 g
- Cholesterol 146.4 mg
- Sodium 931.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 31.1 g