Recipe by Nolan'sMom
This is a wonderful, easy dish that makes a quick mid-week meal. My friend brought this to me when I was sick and it was great comfort food!
Top Review by LonghornMama
Loved this! Used recipe #360192 and light organic sour cream. Didn't have enough buttery crackers so added some poppy seed gourmet crackers. Just about any cracker would work well. Made this and froze, then thawed and baked. So, so good and the cracker topping was nice and crunchy. A favorite of my pickiest child :) Thanks for sharing the recipe!
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed
- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed crushed round buttery crackers (40 crackers)
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted