Recipe by Normaone
I love polenta with stew, sausages, salmon,etc. This is easy and in expensive to prepare.
Top Review by sunshinestarr
Just what I was looking for. Thanks so much, really delicious! I used dried thyme instead of rosemary and it was really good. I threw some eggs into the leftovers and made little polenta cakes. I will definitely use this recipe again.
- 3 1⁄2 cups whole milk
- 3⁄4 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan over high heat, combine milk and cornmeal, whisking until mixture boils.
- Reduce heat to medium and simmer, whisking frequently until mixture thickens, about 15 minutes.
- Add rosemary and cheeses.
- Whisk until cheese is melted.
- Season to taste.