1/1 Photo of Creamy Poblano Pork Chops
Lean pork chops cooked in a spicy cream sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 pork chops, bone- in, 1/2 thick
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons southwest Emeril's Original Essence
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons poblano peppers, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons white wine or 2 tablespoons vermouth
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream poblano soup, campbell's
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Remove visible fat from chops & sprinkle with Emeril's seasoning.
- 3Heat olive oil in frying pan & quickly brown the chops on both sides.
- 4Remove meat to a baking dish & add onion & poblano to oil. Cook & stir till both soften, 3-4 minutes.
- 5Add minced garlic & cook for another 2 minutes.
- 6Pour in wine to deglaze the pan.
- 7Stir in soup & cilantro. Heat through.
- 8Pour sauce mixture over pork chops, cover tightly with foil & bake for 45 minutes.
- 9Before serving, garnish with additional cilantro sprigs, if desired.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Poblano Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 302.3
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 75.0 mg
- Sodium 68.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 22.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Emeril's Original Essence