Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a bowl, mix milk, pineapple, and lemon juice.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour into the crust.
- Chill or freeze until firm; let sit at room temperature to soften just slightly before slicing to serve.
This was pretty good, but it was soupy and mushy. I think if you froze it for a couple hours it would be better.