Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this Creamy Pineapple Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9in)
- In large bowl, mix milk, pineapple, and lemon juice.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour into crust.
Oh my gosh! Could it BE any eaiser?! Could it be any BETTER?!
this was easy enough, it just did'nt have enough pineapple flavor and was a bit too sweet for us. sorry.