Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
Double or triple all ingredients to serve more than 2 people.
Top Review by **Mandy**
I made this with a few minor alterations, I had some fresh pineapple to use so used that, left out the sugar & used frozen yoghurt instaed of ice-cream. This was very tart & refreshing & even my toddler DD loved it!
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, UNDRAINED
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1⁄3 cup sugar (or to taste)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups vanilla ice cream
- whipped cream (optional) or Cool Whip Topping (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the crushed pineapple (with juice), orange juice, sugar, lime juice and lemon juice in a blender; blend until smooth.
- Add in ice cream; blend again until smooth.
- Pour into chilled glasses.
- Top with a dollup of whipped cream if desired.