Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a recipe I use during hunting season. We are all hunters and the opening day of pheasant season in South Dakota is like a national holiday around here!
- 2 pheasants
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (13 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1⁄2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- Bone pheasant and dice into bite-sized chunks.
- Melt butter in frying pan; add pheasant chunks and saute for 15-20 minutes. Added drained mushrooms.
- Mix together mushroom soup, worcestershire sauce and milk until smooth.
- Pour over pheasant and mushrooms in pan and simmer 30-45 minutes.
- While pheasant is cooking boil noodles til done, drain and keep warm.
- Serve pheasant over hot noodles.