2 hrs 15 mins
Carol's Mistletoe Kitchen's Note:
The Keno girls have played monthly for 15 years and each one of us takes our turn hosting. We prepare a special meal and dessert and a spend a fun evening together. This is another meal Laura served and it was so delicious and different.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- 2Add linguine pasta, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente; drain.
- 3In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
- 4Stir in cream, and season with pepper.
- 5Cook 6 to 8 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 6Stir Parmesan cheese into cream sauce, stirring until thoroughly mixed.
- 7Blend in the pesto, and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, until thickened.
- 8Stir in the shrimp, and cook until they turn pink, about 5 minutes.
- 9(or add cooked, diced chicken breast).
- 10Serve over the hot linguine.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Pesto Shrimp/ or Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 632.9
- Calories from Fat 350
- Total Fat 38.9 g
- Saturated Fat 23.5 g
- Cholesterol 209.4 mg
- Sodium 382.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 25.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: