1/2 Photos of Creamy Pesto Ravioli
I started looking for something to do with my frozen meat ravioli for dinner tonight. Some inspiration from a few Zaar recipes, combined with the ingredients in my pantry, resulted in a dish that I think worked great.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook frozen ravioli according to package directions.
- 2Combine milk, pesto sauce and flour in small saucepan. Stir to combine well.
- 3Cook on medium heat, simmering until sauce is thickened, stirring occasionally.
- 4While sauce is heating, place pine nuts in a dry non-stick skillet. Heat over medium heat until toasted, watching them carefully so they don't burn. Remove pine nuts to small dish after toasting.
- 5In same skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat, and then add mushrooms and rosemary. Sauté until lightly browned.
- 6To serve, place ravioli in a medium bowl with sauce spooned over it. Top with mushrooms, pine nuts and asiago cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Pesto Ravioli
Serving Size: 1 (449 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 255.8
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 1.8 mg
- Sodium 74.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 13.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: